Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BLURP 7 : NEW CHAPTER IN MY ANNOYING LIFE!

Hey iz me again here,

sory for been "MIA' 4 a while,
its just becouse a girl who broke my heart over and over again,
i dun know what i seeing in tat girl,
but nevermid life must go on ! :)
" i miss my ex, but life must go on ! "

 but its okay because baru - baru ni , i found a living doll >.< real one,
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! u all must think im crazy but who care btw.
i more happy after know her.. ~
she bring a light for a sorrow who haunted me all this time . LOL.
but apapapun i know she cute :P

i hope life will get better,
with more HAPPINESS
no more SADNESS
all time LAUGHNESS
be a KIDNESS
dont care RETARDNESS
couze all i wan to hav is HAPPINESS! ^^

i love all my friend who wish my birthday, :) its been a great time for me,
hari raya cum my home pls! :)
hee,
Love,

Khairul.



No comments:

Post a Comment